Thursday 2 June 2011

A Motorboating Anecdote

I was on my balcony when I spied this superyacht sailing towards Rothesay Bay. I rush indoors, grab my camera and take a shot of it. Now, the thing to do is to get it onto my Flickr webpage before any of the other snappers on Bute upload a pic of it onto their Flickr accounts. My binoculars reveal it goes by the name of Lauren L. So let's find out a wee bit about the boat. I google its name along with the word “boat” and get several useful web pages revealing good info on the yacht. I see that one of the results of the google search is a Flickr web page, so I click on it to see a photo of the boat. But I don't see a photo of the boat.

I have arrived at a Lauren L's Flickr photostream and am presented with a photograph of two buxom wenches in a pub, one with her head buried in the other's cavernous cleavage. I frown with confusion at first. Then I get the boat reference. I recall that this activity is called motorboating. The one doing the motorboating emits a big flubbery raspberry in the recipients quivering cleavage. I first came across, and indeed participated, in this recreational entertainment in a bar in Aruba. One of the more well endowed resident prostitutes charged a dollar a go; and to us drunken sailors it was just another way of making an arse of ourselves. The phrase “being sucked in and blown out in bubbles” comes to mind.

My photo of the Lauren L. The superyacht, not the bints pleasuring one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment